Friday 25 November 2011

Bristol & London November 2011

Last week I went to Bristol for the screening of La Messicole at the Encounters Short Film Festival. I met the hero of my youth there, the legendary John K, who was sitting in front of the cinema and drawing people there (you see the drawings on his blog). The queue was so long that I decided to go for the quicker autograph queue and have him sketch a little Ren into my sketchbook.


Also I was showcasing La Messicole and other stuff to the new MA Character Animation course at  Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design in the new fancy building at King's Cross and I was invited by the 'couch film society' to showcase stuff at Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication in Greenwich. Here is a trailer of the evenings program:



No comments:

Post a Comment