Monday, 5 September 2011

Showreel 2011

I put a couple of new shots into my reel. The lipsynch bit with the two birds was for 11 second club in November last year. The dustbunny shot is the only bit that I got from a commercial produced at Tandem Films when I was working there. I made the dust FX around the bunny. The broccholi guy running around is the latest bit of animation I made, it's another commercial that I'm working on at the time, still WIP. Will post it here as soon as it gets done.

2D Animation Showreel 2011 from Hannes on Vimeo.


2 comments:

  1. the dancing broccoli man is a great addition to your amazing reel.
    nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frankie! The broccoli chap is part of something I'm working on at the time. It will be finished in a while, so check back soon!

    ReplyDelete