Friday, 17 June 2011

New studio

Over the last two and a half months I have been looking for a place to work. A room to put my stuff into, with a nice working atmosphere, where I can focus on my work – be it comissioned or own projects. I've come to settle down in Tübingen, a small nice town a bit south of Stuttgart. I thought flathunting in London was hard, but in this smallish town, it was even harder to find just a room to work. So finally, here it is, my new studio and it's absolutely fantastic. To be honest I can say, I'm living my dream at the time.

From home I cycle along a lovely river...

...this is the building, my studio is in up the stairs. It's a complex of several buildings shared by different types of artists. It used to be a brewery in the 19th century.


This is the inside, I've put only the very few things I really need for my work. There is no internet connection as well, which is great.

In this corner I've set up a light box. I also put an old typewriter that I got from my grandma. I used it to write screenplays for my films.

A minibar :)

The building is surrounded by forest. In a midday break I take a walk around there. Today I was picking up little wood strawberries growing there. Yeah I know, I'm a hippie...

No comments:

Post a Comment